Ideal candidate background: The ideal candidate is well versed in developing in the Pegasystems platform and has an insurance or pharmacy benefits management background.
1. Pega development skills with 6+ years experience and Pega CSSA certification
2. 10+ years experience in design, development and support
3. 10+ years experience in application debugging and troubleshooting
4. Experience in analyzing logs & alerts
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Good understanding of Oracle database and ability to write SQL queries
1. Understanding of Healthcare, specifically claims domain
2. Pega CLSA certification
3. Experience in ReactJS or other modern front-end technologies
4. Experience in DevOps / Cloud (Azure/AWS)
5. Experience working in Agile methodology
6. Full Stack Engineering
7. Enthusiastic about learning the React/Next JS and cloud technologies (not just isolate themselves to Pega)
location: telecommute, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
1. Learn the operations/system - through independent study and mentorship sessions with teammates
2. Handle incident tickets reported by users
3. Research potential coding/configuration defects. Sometimes you make recommendations regarding fixes. Sometimes you design and develop the fix.
4. Monitor production operations and alert appropriate teammates/teams when issues are observed
5. Participate in weekly rotation for on-call responsibilities that include weekends and off-hours
6. Participate in bi-weekly (or monthly) system deployment activities
7. Engage urgent resolution efforts for high-impact (war room) incidents
8. Participate in design/code reviews
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 5 years of experience
Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.