Apex Systems is currently seeking a Business Data and Reporting Analyst for one of our top Medical Device clients in Arden Hills, MN.
Please see below for details about this exciting growth opportunity, and email Lisa at asap to learn more!
Role: Business Data and Reporting Analyst
Location: Arden Hills, MN - hybrid 1-2 days onsite
Organization: Fortune 500 Medical Device company who prides themselves on culture, work-life balance, and overall well-being (winner of Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2018 - 2020), Forbes World's Best Employers (2018, 2020) and Forbes Best Employers for Women (2018))
Length: Contract goes through end of March 2023
Additional Details/Perks: As a Contractor with Apex, you'd have access to two additional training programs, healthcare benefits, 401K, employee stock purchase program, weekly pay, and other benefits. Training provides hundreds of courses, and certification bootcamps/credits for all major PMI certifications.
Job Description - Business Data and Reporting Analyst
About the role:
In this position, you will be a member of our client's AF Solutions Corporate Accounts Pricing & Contracts team supporting the integration of our newly acquired Access Solutions division. The responsibilities will be focused on developing AF Solutions' pricing and analytics tools. This will include working on various key projects involving the creation of data management, analysis, and reporting. This role requires advanced excel and analytical skills, a high level of business acumen, multi-tasking skills, contract management, comprehensive organizational skills, and attention to detail. As needed, this role will support data entry into our contract repository system or prepare price load documentation for the Contract Center of Excellence team.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Partner with P&C Manager to identify data requirements for tools that support P&C pricing and analytical needs.
• Gather, document, and stage data requirements.
• Create new or enhance existing analytical tools to support price strategies.
• Partner with P&C Manager to develop training resources to support new/updated tools.
• Providing team support for various data loads into our contract repository system (as needed).
• Running reports out of pricing and reporting systems and entering that information into Excel worksheets.
• Using a provided list of objectives, analyze customer performance in Excel and target areas for adjustments.
• Tracking, in Excel, adjustments made to pricing to track expected outcomes.
• Perform additional activities as required, including but not limited to excel updates, reporting, audits, and data uploads.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications with Advanced Excel skills (pivots, vlook-ups, data modeling, VBA, Power Queries)
• Previous experience with creating financial or impact analysis for models.
• The ability to shift priorities to the needs of the business as needed.
• A highly motivated, high-impact individual with strong organizational and individual management skills.
• Highly detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Medical device background
Please email Lisa at if you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this Business Data and Reporting Analyst opening or exciting other job opportunities
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or