As a Sr. Quantitative Strategist, you will lead work with Quantitative Strategy team members to improve business conversions and decision-making capabilities. In addition, you will assist fellow Quantitative Strategists in developing necessary skills for success.
Lead discussions and serve as point of contact with business units during the planning and executing stage for new initiatives and experiments, to ensure experiments maximize the learning process and accurate data is collected.
Analyze results of those initiatives and experiments, including advanced analytical assistance on initiatives that were started outside the Quantitative Strategy Team.
Lead and organize development of predictive models and decision engines for use in business processes
Assist Jr. Quantitative Strategists and Quantitative Strategists in developing the relevant skills for success on Quantitative Strategy
Leverage knowledge from across business units to determine key factors affecting the pipeline, and communicate findings appropriately. Utilize conversion models and other Quantitative Strategy tools to develop or recommend solutions.
Remain knowledgeable on company and business and industry trends.
Perform other duties as assigned, excluding licensed activity.
• Quantitative and analytical decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
• 3+ years of research, entrepreneurship or relevant quantitative industry experience.
• Proficient with quantitative analysis software including data visualization tools, scripting languages, and database languages.
• Proficient with experimental design, data analysis and quantitative modeling.
• Related business experience such as business planning, sales and/or project management experience.
• 5+ years of research, entrepreneurship or relevant quantitative industry experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in quantitative analysis software including data visualization tools, scripting languages, and database languages.
• Demonstrated expertise in experimental design, data analysis, and quantitative and predictive modeling.
• 2+ years of project ownership experience.