Location: 100% remote CST Hours
Our Client is looking for a Classifier to work remotely. You will add subject/topic classifications to preprint scholarly papers, with the goal of aiding in search/discoverability and distribution/publicity.
What You'll Do:
Review and classify research papers and abstracts that will be included in SSRN, a free to post/free to read platform of early-stage research.
Primary Function: Classification
• Create and develop expert familiarity with relevant the SSRN Research Network Taxonomies in STEM disciplines
• Review submissions (including title, abstract, keywords, and, as necessary, the paper) and make appropriate taxonomy assignments
• Research the existing SSRN corpus to populate content for new subject areas, as requested
• Assist answering occasional author queries from the SSRN Help Desk
Secondary Function: Research/Write Taxonomy
• Periodically assist in expanding and refining new and existing taxonomies
Skills / Experience You Will Need: