QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: Accounts Receivable
Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Would you like an opportunity to grow and advance with a vastly growing company that is leading in ammunition manufacturing? Apply today for this Accounts Receivable opportunity and aim for a rewarding career. Enjoy nights and weekends off with this 1st shift position in Ozark, MO. Let us help you target a great temp to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Apply daily deposits to customer accounts
- Enter data within various software programs and check to ensure the accuracy of that data
- Identify reasons for payment shortages, and contact customer to discuss
- Run statements and notify customers of past due accounts
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Provide data entry/general office support across many team
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of accounting experience, preferable with accounts receivable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to sit up to 8 hours a day
- Must be comfortable with office equipment, including computer, phone, fax, scanner, calculator, and copier
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to take a nationwide background check
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1163090&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.