Position Title: Mechanical Assembler
Do you like the opportunity to travel? Do you like having nights and weekends off? Dont miss this Mechanical Assembler position in Springfield, MO and join this growing company that is leading the industry in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Great starting pay and benefits. This is a temp to hire Mechanical Assembler on 1st shift. Apply today and get started with your new career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fabricate equipment accurately and with proper procedures in a timely manner
- Work on stainless steel fabrication; cut tube, operate hand grinders, polish, bend, and assemble
- NDT/Liquid penetrate all inside welds on an electro polished vessels
- Install and maintain utility/service lines
- Inspect and maintain proper and safe operation of all shop equipment
- High school graduate or GED
- 2 years of previous fabrication experience preferred
- Knowledge of all types of hand tools, fabricating equipment, and measuring devices
- Physically capable of wearing protective eye, ear, and head gear
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in fabrication process
- Must be able to stand 8+ hours per day
- Conduct operations in a safe manner
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be proficient with hand tools and fabrication tools
- Able to perform simple math equations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in reading blueprints, caliper and micrometers, and tape measures
40% company paid 401K match, 401K, life, dental, health once hired on
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1156984&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.