Position Title: Manufacturing Tech
Wage: $12.50/hour; $13/hour
Shift: 2nd; 3rd
Hours: 1:30pm-10pm, Friday-Tuesday; 9:30pm-6am, Friday-Tuesday
Apply today and get started with your new career with this industry leading food production company. Work for a positive and growing company with advancement opportunities. This opportunity for a Manufacturing Tech is in Springfield, MO. Temp to hire position, with great starting pay and benefits once hired. Enjoy mornings off with this 2nd or 3rd shift position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with screening, blending, and packaging of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals
- Follow the procedures for the preparation of blends and final blend product
- Properly clean, blend, package, and material inspection per SOP
- Properly clean manufacturing equipment
- Physically load/unload boxes and drums of material onto/from transportation vehicles
- Perform retention sampling on products in sterile conditions
- Must be able to take respiratory exam and fit test
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing over 50 pounds occasionally
- Regularly involves standing, talking, listening and the use of hands and fingers
- Frequently involves going up and down stairs
- Frequently involves reaching with hands and arms, standing, and walking
- Frequently involves crouching, stooping, kneeling, and or climbing or balancing
- Able to identify and distinguish colors; see clearly at 20 inches or closer and 20 feet or more
- Ability to work while wearing PPE including respirator
- Hair net and hard hat supplied by company
- Respirator supplied by company
- Shoe booties supplied by company
- Cloth apron supplied by company
Please email resume with contact information or apply online:
2nd shift - http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1162333&ZipCode=
3rd shift - http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1162335&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.