QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine... a career where the professional rewards are measured by the lives you touch.
LabCorp is Now Hiring a Phlebotomist in Lincoln, NE!
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
* Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
* Process billing information and collect payments when required
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Maintain patient and specimen information logs
* Provide superior customer service to all patients
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
* Travel to additional sites when needed
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
* Previous experience as a phlebotomist
* Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Comfortable working under minimal supervision
* Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
* Flexibility to work overtime as needed
* Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
* Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
To learn more, click here or visit jobs.labcorp.com and enter job ID: 19-75517.
Benefits That Fit Your Needs
LabCorp offers an extensive benefits package that is designed to meet your personal needs by offering you choices and flexibility.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.