VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Tableau Developer | Tableau Admin
Full time Permanent
• Extensive knowledge in data analytics and ability to visualize and develop reports in Tableau.
• Work with existing team to analyze existing data in a relational SQL database, write complex SQL queries and build highly interactive Tableau dashboards.
• Analyze business requirements from customers and design/create Automated reports
Minimum Skills/Qualifications (3-5 years of experience):
• Design & development expertise in Tableau
• Expertise in SQL queries.
• Linux/Unix bash scripting.
• Linux/Unix system knowledge is a good to have skill.
• Test Automation & Development.
• Python/TCL/VB scripting.(Good to have)
Minimum Tool Experience:
• HP ALM
• PLSQL Developer
Skills: Tableau Developer, Tableau Consultant, Tableau Admin, Tableau, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Unix bash scripting, Scripting, Python
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc