PEAK LANDSCAPE INC is an established, growing provider in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of custom Landscapes, Irrigation, Hardscapes, Fencing, Tree Work & More. Our goal since 2004 is to be the best "Full Service Landscape Firm" in the TRUCKEE / NORTH LAKE TAHOE area. We take pride in being a growing local leader in the area.
We are looking to expand our team for 2019 by adding a Landscape Designer / Architect position. This can be a full time or part time opportunity. The position is very flexible especially during the Winter months. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete attractive landscape designs using "Landscape Pro" or similar software.
- Submit designs to HOA's, schedule & attend pre-construction meetings.
- Relay project details to construction manager & foreman.
- Generate plant lists, place orders and layout plant materials.
- Order hardscape & other materials for jobs.
- Manage client concerns during design / construction phase.
- Relay details for completed project transitions to maintenance team.
- Complete take offs for bid - build jobs.
- Update company social media & web site regularly.
- Help design & implement systems to eliminate waste throughout organization.
- Assist with sale of construction & enhancement projects.
We have established a "SOLUTIONS. . . NOT PROBLEMS" culture!
We operate based on the following Core Values:
4.) FOLLOW THROUGH
5.) TEAM WORK
The following are a must:
- Well rounded plant knowledge
- (4) year Landscape Design / Management degree or equivalent field experience
- Licensed Landscape architect a bonus
- Energetic / High Energy
- Career Oriented
- Self Motivated
- Have strong people / communication skills
- Knowledge of "Landscape Pro" or other design software.
- Strong PC, Office & Excel skills
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Very competitive wages. Pay depending on experience (50-70K + Bonuses)
- Employer matching (3%) Simple IRA retirement plan.
- Up to (24) hours of paid sick time per year.
- End of season Bonus program.
- Spring bonus program if we reach our previous season's goals.
- New employee referral incentive program of $900 - $1,200 per employee you refer to us. (1/3 paid after 30 days, 1/3 paid after 90 days and the remaining 1/3 paid at end of season).
- Cell phone & Ski Pass allowance.
- One week (40-hour PAID vacation) during first year of employment.
- Two week (80-hour PAID vacation) after 2 years of employment.
To apply please email the following :
1.) Resume outlining your previous work experience, etc
2.) (3) WORKING references with contact phone numbers.
3.) Portfolio of completed projects.
( Must have resume & references to be considered, NO exceptions).
You may also use the following link to submit your resume or contact us for an application : http://www.peaklandscapeinc.com/apply.asp
CHECK US OUT ONLINE: http://www.peaklandscapeinc.com/
Feel free to contact us with ANY questions by email or phone.
Thank you for considering Peak Landscape Inc as an employment avenue!