We are looking for the best landscapers out there to join our growing team!
Total Grounds is a professional outdoor landscape and maintenance company servicing the Lakes Region and Central NH area. We offer a wealth of landscape experience and business knowledge. We oversee dozens of residential and commercial sites, delivering all types of landscape services (i.e. mulching, pruning, mowing, fertilizing etc.). We offer year-round, full-time employment with benefits. In the winter, we are a full service snow plowing company.
We want the best landscapers and are willing to pay for the right candidates. If you have a strong work ethic and want to grow with our company, we want you to join our team!
Contact us today and start immediately!
Job Description: Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
As a Supervisor, you will plan and manage the daily operations of our two landscape maintenance crews. As the leader of these jobs, you will promote and ensure quality work through your crews. You will serve as the main customer service point person for our clients.
- Organizing, supervising, leading & training employees to complete projects within guidelines and timeframes
- Supervising daily truck/trailer set-up & managing equipment/supplies for projects
- Operating equipment and training employees on equipment use
- Prioritizing projects and ensuring quality at each job site
- Oversee weekly/bi-weekly mowing
- Oversee weeding, pruning, mulching, spring and fall clean-ups etc.
- Interacting with clients/customers when needed and establishing relationships
- Documenting work in a timely manner
- Representing the company professionally at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience as a landscape maintenance foreman.
- Must have great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and teamwork skills.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and eager to learn.
- Must be able to work outside all day and lift 75lbs or more.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Must be able to pass random drug screening/tests throughout employment.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Health insurance after 60 days.
- $1,000 per year into an HSA account.
- Vacation time after one year.