Established property management company seeking a part time maintenance technician for Seacoast and Greater Manchester commercial real estate portfolio. This is a part time position starting at 24 hours per week with the potential to be a full time employee with a maintenance vehicle. Candidate must be able work on our rotating on-call schedule for after hours/weekend emergency calls.
- Promptly addressing tenant service requests such as changing light bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, picking up grounds, light carpentry, drywall patching, painting etc.
- Meeting third party trades on site to provide access and oversight.
- Effectively communicating and coordinating service requests with tenants and property manager.
Candidates must have:
- Valid drivers license
- Good attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, vendors and property manager
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and attend to emergencies promptly
- General knowledge of building mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction.
If interested, please respond to this post with your resume and availability.