Title: Java Kafka developer
Location: New Jersey - NJ
Hire Type: Contract
Min 10yrs - Senior Role
• A strong Java Kafka developer needed for implementing real-time applications with high-data volumes.
• Must have hands-on experience working with Messaging Queues such as IBM MQ or Active MQ or Rabbit MQ.
• Must have hands-on experience working on Apache Kafka/Confluent platform including Kafka Connect, Schema Registry, Kafka Streams, K-SQL and Control Center.
• Must have hands-on experience using various Kafka source and sink connectors such as MQ Connector, JDBC Connector, File Stream Connector, JMS Connector.
• Must have strong expertise in JAVA/J2EE services using Spring Boot, Spring CLI, Maven, web-services, REST APIs, Microservices, multi-threading, Concurrency and parallel processing.
• Must have experience working in UNIX environment and writing Shell scripts.
• Must be familiar with JSON, XML data formats.
• Experience with DevOps Automation tools like Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo or Ansible preferred.
• Experience with Git and Bitbucket preferred.
• Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL preferred.
• Knowledge of Perl/Python preferred.
• Knowledge of industry standard formats like SWIFT, ISO 20022, FIX preferred.
• Strong debugging, performance analysis and tuning skills required.
• Good communication skills and ability to handle parallel tasks.