New Apartment Community, Nuevo Atrisco, is set to open in September 10, 2020 and is looking for Skilled/Experienced Maintenance Supervisor!
Must be willing to take emergency calls 2 week out of the month
Must have 3 years of Property Maintenance Experience
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
1. Keeping buildings in good repair and ground areas and public areas in an attractive state of appearance.
2. Performing preventative maintenance and make minor repairs on buildings, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, lawn watering systems, and mechanical equipment.
3. Reporting to the resident manager the major repairs required on buildings and systems.
4. Monitoring compliance by landscaping contractors to their signed contracts to maintain lawn areas and spraying with insecticides as required. In cases where we do our own ground maintenance, monitor maintenance staff in the conduct of mowing lawns, trim, aerating, fertilizing, and pruning trees and shrubbery. Maintaining the cleanliness of the grounds and paving areas. Maintaining sprinklers and maintaining the cleanliness of the trash collection areas and keeping the containers in a clean and sanitary condition.
5. Maintaining public areas of the housing property, such as laundry areas, halls, stairs, entrance ways, etc., in a high standard of cleanliness and appearance by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, painting, etc. Restore vacated apartments by painting, cleaning, etc., to a rentable condition as required.
6. Making timely minor repairs or alterations on property and equipment to assure a high functional standard. Report to the manager any repair to buildings, systems, equipment or appliances, which cannot be performed by him or the maintenance staff.
7. Determining cost of repairs on property damaged through resident negligence, misuse or carelessness; make report to manager to levy a cost or repair or replacement charge against the responsible resident.
8. Instructing residents, when necessary, on the procedures and practices to follow concerning operation of installed appliances, safety practices, fire prevention, and performing minor and preventative maintenance.
9. Correcting all maintenance deficiencies indicated in reports of inspection. Supervise maintenance contractors, when so directed.
10. Performing all repairs in a good and thorough manner and notifies the resident manager, if for any reason the repairs cannot be completed in that manner.
11. Reporting to the manager any acts of violence, vandalism, illegality, or violations of the Rental Agreement that occur on the premises.
12. Helping in the proper securing, protection, and disposition of all property assets including but not limited to property money, supplies, and equipment.
13. Performing emergency response duties and on-call duties outside of the normally scheduled workweek, as may be required from time to time by the property supervisor.
14. Supervise and manage all maintenance employees. Conduct daily meetings and create a weekly schedule to ensure all property tasks are being completed timely.
Monarch Properties, Inc offers:
2 weeks paid time off after 6 months of employment
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
10k Company Paid Life Insurance Policy