Job Description:The Snow Plow operator
* Removes snow from sidewalks, entrances, courtyards, parking lots, etc. using shovels, snow blowers, snow plows and other related snow removal equipment.
* Repairs and maintains equipment during off-seasons and during inclement weather
* Initiates request to purchase supplies related to work assignments according to established procedures.Requirements:
* At least 3 years experience in a commercial equipment such as tractors, front-end loaders, and snow plows.
* Ability to frequently lift and carry objects up to 75 lbs.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
* Must be able to read instructions and safety rules, write sentences, communicate verbally, and follow instructions.
* Must be able to climb stairs, etc as well as stand, reach, stoop, crouch, sit, kneel, climb, crawl and walk extensively across multiple locations
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* A valid NYS driver's license requiredAdditional Information:
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION.*
* Extended hours during snow events.
Job Type: Part-time