QR Code Link to This Post
Willing to train those with demonstrated reliability through their past work history. Those who are mechanically inclined or comfortable with basic hand tools are strongly encouraged to apply!
Seeking Assemblers, in the Battery department for a stable and long standing manufacturing company in the Schenectady area. These entry level positions are $12/hr, M-F from 6am-2:30pm, with mandatory overtime. Pay increase upon completion of probationary period. Great benefits and profit sharing is also available!
- Assembles parts to complete units or subassemblies at a bench, conveyor line, or assigned location.
- Performs a variety of specialized assembly operations, such as welding and in-process tests.
- May perform routine, repetitive assembly of electronic components.
- Utilizes hand tools, small power tools, and other special equipment to perform assigned job.
- Completed assignments using uncomplicated blueprints, sketches, and oral instructions.
Pre Employment Drug Test Required. Willing to train those with a mechanical aptitude, the ability to lift 25lbs, stand for the duration of the shift, and have a demonstrated strong work ethic through prior work experience.
Benefits including Health, Dental and 401(k) available! Profit sharing and bonuses!