NO C2C OPTION
NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS PLEASE
Our top ECommerce Engineering organization is focused on delivering high value, high quality features for their industry leading eCommerce sites. Our client is looking to bring on a Frontend Developer to support a variety of projects across the their brand. Work flows will range from high-level long-term projects in which coordinating with the other piece of their brands will be essential, to working on standard front end requirements such as making simplistic spacing or thought changes tied to the business needs.
As a Front End Developer in the Ecommerce organization you'll join a Scrum team building features and automated tests of those features. You'll work closely with other engineers and Product Managers to understand user stories and develop the features.
Key Job Functions
• Assist Product Managers in designing and defining new features
• Work with Architecture to craft technical designs and drive the evolution of our site architecture
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Write automated tests of new features to ensure they are of very high quality
• Review the work of other engineers in a collegial fashion to ensure the work product is of high quality and consistent with our standards
• Lead Communities-of-Practice in those technologies in which you have an interest
• Participate in, and lead, continuous education programs to grow your skills both technically and in the business domain
• Serve as a member of a Scrum team and participate in all planning, stand-up and retrospective meetings
• Lead by example and mentor more junior engineers through your professionalism and dedication to craftsmanship in the creation of software
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
• A thorough understanding of software development best practices
• Enthusiasm for constant improvement as a Software Engineer
• Ability to review and understand proposed designs and offer thoughtful feedback in a collegial fashion
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
front end web development, html5, css3, freemarker, sass, ecommerce
Top Skills Details:
2. Experience developing the front end of e-commerce web and mobile applications
3. Understanding of how the backend works in relation to the frontend
4. Experience with Vue is a big plus but not required
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- ability to take initiative and research things on own
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.