Bottle and Can Retrieval Centers is recruiting for part time redemption center workers in Tonawanda, NY. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Redemption center (RC) workers are responsible for assisting customer with procession of recyclable beverage containers. They will either count the material manually or use our technology to do this function. The RC workers will also be responsible for using a point of sale system to complete customer transactions.
Needs to have open availability 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Needs to have open availability 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday.
Please contact Anthony Cich if you are interested in the position, 585 405 4866.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the public with recycling of bottles, cans and plastic containers.
- Delivers material to designated work areas.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs.
- Basic math skill (arithmetic- ie addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Reliable transportation
We are an EEO & drug free employer.