QR Code Link to This Post
Line Cook/Roundsman will assist Executive Chef / Kitchen Supervisor with all aspects and tasks of day to day operation the kitchen. Have the experience and skills in all areas of food service. Must be able to give and receive direction. Must be an open-minded worker that is able to communicate in a team atmosphere. The availability to work Weekends, Holidays, Evenings, 8+ hour shifts. Compensation includes an adequate end of season bonus.
- Maintain food quality in the highest standards.
- To lead and assist in up-keep of food quality, freshness, specials.
- Ability to multi-task, Banquets, Lunch, Pizzas, Dinner.
- To be able to maintain a structured kitchen operation unaccompanied.
- Maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work station all to code
- Responsible for expediting and maintaining the amount of food produced based
on forecasted demand during peak and non-peak service times.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all-inclusive of every task or responsibility. Nor does it include all of what would be expected as the role of Line Cook/Roundsman at Dunhamâs Bay Resort.
Qualifications Profile :
2+ years in a Line Cook Role
*Ability to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent customer service
*Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed oral or written instructions
*Ability to relate to management, staff and public in a courteous manner
*Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds
*Ability to work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.50 to $16.50 /hour