Join our residential leadership team as a Team Director. Team Directors provide leadership for and manage the daily operations of an IRA, including staffing, planning, organizing, and delegating tasks to ensure that appropriate care, following NYS regulations is given to each program participant. He or she will also assume the role of mentor to assigned staff, helping staff grow within their role and the agency. We offer Tuition Assistance, A No premium Individual Health Insurance Plan option, and a 20% Discount on Childcare Services for children and grandchildren of staff. Come join our Team!
- Oversee staff scheduling and training
- Review and balance petty cash & resident's financial accounts
- Ensure that documentation and program plans are implemented in accordance with each residents' ISP's and OPWDD certification requirements, including support plans, daily notes, progress notes
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with a continuing education plan.
- Supervisory experience, as well as strong written and oral communication skills are a must.