NO C2C OPTION
NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS PLEASE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Design and build new features into one of the most advanced interfaces on the web
• Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to deliver strong customer-focused experiences
• Keep our product up to date with the latest frontend technologies such as React and ES2015+
• Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code)
• Actively contribute to team and company standards
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Extensive experience developing large-scale application software
• Have full knowledge of the DOM, new HTML5 constructs, and CSS3
• Have experience with Single Page Application development
• Keep up to date with the newest technologies
• Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
• A strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development
• A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
Top Skills Details:
Recent exposure to the backend using Node.js
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates should have good problem solving skills and understand the difference between implementations that fail versus those that are successful.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.