We are looking for experienced candidates to join our dynamic and growing team.
We are a unique restaurant offering Southern food and warm hospitality. Our philosophy is simply put to care for employees and nurture our guests, while maintaining a welcoming environment. We pride ourselves in making a commitment to our community, while developing strong relationships with local farmers and purveyors.
We will be hosting open calls Monday - Friday from 12 PM to 5 PM!
Candidates should be experienced with high-volume.
- Representing our brand so it's imperative to exceed our guests' expectations.
- Must know how to work with position numbers
- Works to orchestrate a "Jacob's Pickles" experience-premium yet comfortable and charming.
- Great approach with our guests; must go above and beyond to make sure our guests leaves with a smile.
- A master of the menu-knows it inside and out
- Precisely organizing, preparing a neat work area, with ease of execution.
- Following and complying NYCHD and company sanitation standards.
- Great multi-tasker, and excellence in listening and communication.
- Dress code-wears uniform as prescribed by company standards (current aprons, Jacob's t-shirt, dark blue jeans, black socks and comfortable but professional black footwear)
- Maintain a safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility
- Flexible schedule and available to work weekends and holidays
Please come to Jacob's Pickles at 509 Amsterdam Ave, Monday through Friday between the hours of 12 PM and 5 PM. Please bring a hard copy of your resume. We will not accept any resumes with photos on them.
If you cannot make our open call, please email a copy of your resume and we will set up a time for you come in and interview. We do not accept any resumes with photos or photo attachments.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We thank you in advance for sending your resume, and although we may not respond to every e-mail; we truly appreciate your inquiry.
We are an equal opportunity employer.