Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Billing Operations Analyst for a client in New York. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Elena Del Duca ,
Here are the details: The Billing Analyst is responsible for reviewing Sales opportunities and contracts for accuracy, consistency, and completeness according to the requirements of each business unit and processes the contracts into respective systems. This includes maintaining contracts as updates are needed and maintaining customer specific pricing for the contract. Attention to detail is critical as contracts processed in the system determine billing as well as activating and deactivating the product/service for the customer.
- The Team also responds to contract related billing questions from sales, billing execution, credits and collection teams as well as resolving cases assigned.
- Some reporting is required to support sales billing and accounting.
- Some overtime may be required to meet month end deadlines.
- Participate in projects and initiatives impacting the Contract team
- Analyze large sets of data
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient using spreadsheets with large sets of data and using formulas
- Ability to conceptualize relationships between processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to communicate billing concepts/concerns/issues
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, able to multi-task, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritize work for completion
- Comfortable moving between different systems and multiple screens on the computer
- 5+ years of experience; software/SaaS experience a plus, large ERP system, SF, SAP experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Position: Billing Operations Analyst Location: 100% remote Rate: Negotiable Duration: 6+ Month W2 Contract (Potential to Go Perm)
Must Haves: - Must be able to work without sponsorship - Must have experience with billing - Understanding of contracts, understands billing communication, working with ERP system platforms
Selling Points for Candidates: • 100% remote
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit! Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or