QR Code Link to This Post
MarketMAPS is a leading provider of geographic information services and products used by thousands of companies, including most of the FORTUNE 500. We are seeking a full time GIS Manager to join our team in Wellsboro, PA.
We are looking for a top performer...self-motivated with the ability to get the job done! You will oversee a team responsible for the creation of maps, reports, charts and databases. Essential tasks include managing staff, scheduling, publishing, printing, finishing, quality control, and distribution of final product.
* Manage the production schedule and process of publishing materials, including quality control.
* Coordinate workers and resources to maximize efficiency, attain production targets and main quality standards.
* Develop and enforce standard operating procedures and ensure quality goals are met.
* Manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
* Supervise workers, assign tasks, and evaluate the performance of employees.
* Establish and maintain working relationships with clients and vendors to produce GIS products that meet client needs.
* Oversee the ordering and delivery of materials and equipment, track inventory and maintain purchase records.
* Coordinate maintenance and repair of computer and printing resources.
* Work with company managers to establish and implement company policies and procedures.
* Support a culture with the highest levels of professionalism
* Obtain complete knowledge of our products and services
* Work with the sales team and clients to design and deliver the best solutions.
* Coordinate communications and collaboration with other departments
* Keeping up with new technologies
* Participating in the company's development of new GIS software, databases and web applications
* Must have a 4-year degree (Associates or Bachelor's)
* Extensive background in the use and application of computer based systems
* Experience in the use of mapping systems, such as ArcGIS, ArcMap, MapInfo
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Tableau, MAPublisher are pluses
Compensation and Benefits
* Salary based upon experience and abilities, plus performance bonuses
* 100%, fully paid PPO Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family
* Paid time off for vacation, personal time, sick time and holidays
* Company-matched Employee 401(k) retirement plan
* Career position with upward mobility
* Educational reimbursements for growth and development
* Sam's Club Membership, Monthly lunches and office snacks
* Birthday and work anniversary celebrations, Company-wide event celebrations and activities
*Hours of Operation 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time