Are you a creative, hard working, and team focused individual that loves working outside? Let's talk!
Snow Creek Landscape Services is looking for individuals to join our team of amazing landscapers.
This is a full time position that requires the following:
- Ability to work four 10 hour shifts, Monday - Friday (depending on weather, this job needs flexibility). Saturdays optional
- A respect for people and the environment.
- Prepare, install and clean up landscape enhancement projects.
- Work with the Landscape Crew Leader, Supervisor and Project Representative.
- Install all material according to the overall plan design.
- Help install hardscape installations (favors, water features, patios, walls, etc) with the supervision of a crew leader.
- Create a safe and clean work environment.
Pay is directly related to experience and education!
Our base pay is 12/hr for individuals looking to start their career in landscaping. We will train, and grow, with the right people!
13/hr - 17/hr for crew members/crew leaders with experience and/or education.
What we offer to our employees for their hard work:
Concrete pay scale based on experience and position.
50 cent raise after 90 days of 100% attendance, communication, and job duties.
Vacation Time Accrual (Increases with years)
Paid Volunteer Time Program
50% financial support with membership for a local direct primary care facility.
Monthly Breakfasts at work
Seasonal social gatherings for our Snow Creek community!
- - - Most importantly - We want you to grow with us! - - -
How to apply
Step One: Complete an online application by going to http://snowcreekinc.com/landscaping-jobs/online-application/
Step Two: Email answers to the following questions in a brief cover letter:
What does 'landscaping' mean to you?
Why do you want to work outside?
What superhero best describes you as an employee, and why?
Snow Creek, LLC is an equal opportunity employer who respects everyone. We do not discriminate in hiring or promoting employees by reason of race, national origin, religion, gender, or other grounds prohibited by federal or state law.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Esta Organizacion participa en E-Verify.