Senior Trainer/QA Specialist
CGI is looking for a Senior Trainer/QA Specialist to provide excellent instruction and data quality assurance. Working independently and within a team, the Senior Trainer/QA Specialist will be responsible for training users on new software products, identifying new requirements through testing and collecting feedback from users, providing data analysis/quality assurance of collected data, and working with the development team to provide support to new software builds and ensure the users are trained and able to execute their mission.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with inventory specialist to understand their current business processes
• Train users on emerging technologies that will be integrated into their business processes
• Conduct quality assurance and correctness of placement of pRFID tags on government assets and containers
• Communicate with development teams in order to increase product quality
• Conduct quality assurance and accuracy of data collected in conjunction with pRFID marking of assets and containers.
• Become a subject matter expert on associated government business processes and logistics system functionality.
• Support a wide range of hardware and software systems, desktops, peripherals.
• Collaborate with peers to solve complex business problems, deliver value, and recommend improvements.
• Tracks trends and recommends corrective actions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Able to lift over 50 lbs.
• Able to stand/walk in excess of 4 hours at a time
• Able to use standard office automation tools and software proficiently
• Possess a solid knowledge and understanding of USMC inventory management, categorization and storage techniques.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software.
• Exhibits ability to interpret and explain inventory reports.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to devise best inventory control practices.
• 4 years of Relevant Experience
• Associates Degree or higher
• Customer-facing support skills