- 4 + years' experience with application development and support work
- Experience working within an application solution delivery life cycle
- strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communications skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, managed service providers and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Proficiency in interacting with end users for diagnosing incidents, detailing defects, and gathering the relevant logs and screen shots
- Participate in 24/7 support on a rotational basis after project ends.
- Proven experience in applying Human Performance techniques across a broad range of tasks at all levels of risk to ensure successful implementation
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience with SilentDefense
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with GRC applications such as RSA Archer
- SQL Server database efficiency
- CA Workload experience for ESP Jobs
- BMC's Remedy Incident Management
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.91 - 55.91 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for support, maintenance, and development of tools utilized to generate cyber security events and incidents across the Client environment.
The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment.
The Analyst is also responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by Cybersecurity leadership and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
They will typically perform in a role similar to systems administrator with a focus on detection and correlation of cyber events related to managed systems.
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 9 years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.