Work closely with the team to meet deadlines and work around project constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues arise.
· Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection, especially Salesforce apps and features, providing inputs from their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best practices, and feasibility. · Provide technical proficiency in Salesforce technologies used in the solution.
· Design and configure/develop components of the solution, following standards and best practices.
· Research and share information towards detailed Salesforce and technical decisions within the team, to ensure a technically sound and feasible solution.
· Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to communicate Salesforce technical information for both the current team and future maintenance work.
· Assist in the development of the Salesforce training plan and deliverables to increase user adoption, deliver the user training sessions
· Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting AppExchange add-ons.
· Advocate for Salesforce best practices and standards and the implementation of technologies, comprising the solution
· Maintain high levels of customer satisfactionRequired qualifications to be successful in this role:
Direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
· Strong implementation experience and understanding of Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders, etc.)
· Strong experience in planning and implementing roles, profiles, permission sets, and other Salesforce security features such as 2-factor authentication and external identity providers.
· Experience evaluating, installing and configuring Salesforce App Exchange packages
· Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
· Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data · General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
· Strong problem solving skills
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
· Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
· Work well in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.