Mobile Patrol Security Guard - Unarmed

Mobile Patrol Security Guard - Unarmed

01 Apr 2024
North Carolina, Charlotte, 28201 Charlotte USA

Mobile Patrol Security Guard - Unarmed

Securitas Mobile Security- Night shift - 10-12hr shifts 6p-6a

Starting pay at $17 per hour.

Must have DL with a respectably clean MVR.

Must have a clean Background

Must have dependable transportation to and from work (Charlotte University Area)

Please understand this is a mobile security position, you will be driving approximately 60% of the time and on foot at sites the remaining 40%

If you enjoy an independent position and work well with self discipline and time management, this is for you!

Security experience and current guard card a plus but not required. We will train you!

Related jobs

Job Details

Jocancy Online Job Portal by jobSearchi.