Seeking Heavy Equipment Operators with excavator, dozer and motor grader experience for roadway work in North Wilkesboro, NC. Looking for rough grade and finish grade operators
Young & McQueen Grading Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Must have experience running excavators, dozers and motor graders (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Must be able to perform job duties including, but not limited to bending, climbing, stooping, carrying and able to use small tools.
- Must be willing to get out of the machine and perform other project-related tasks as assigned
- Follows policies and procedures to make sure the job is done properly
- Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure crew is able to operate at normal efficiency level
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and 60+ hour work weeks
- Experience with GPS (Trimble) technology is preferred
- Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, sub-contractors, public, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site
- High school diploma or equivalent not required, but preferred
- Competitive group health insurance
- Dental and vision coverage offered
- Health Savings Account offered with eligible health insurance plan
- Personal Leave time
- Paid holiday time
- Job related educational assistance
Competitive pay based upon experience