Fas Mart has an immediate opening for a District Inventory Auditor in the Wilmington, NC market!
This position will cover approximately 15 stores primarily within 90 minutes of Wilmington, NC and surrounding area. As a District Inventory Auditor you will conduct a full physical inventory of the stores retail inventory while working closely with the District Operations Manager and Store Manager to identify problems, carefully inspect the store during each audit for compliance, verify the accuracy of merchandise pricing, dating and signage and be friendly and pleasant for all interactions with store personnel and customers.
Benefits of becoming an Inventory Auditor
- Flexible work schedule!
- Holidays and weekends off!
- Major medical, dental, 401k and other benefits
- Highly competitive wages and additional allowances
- Becoming part of a dynamic team!
What You Need to Succeed!
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent - some college preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient (Word, Excel, and Outlook email)
- Ability to quickly analyze large amounts of data
- 10 Key experience preferred but not required
- Ability to travel locally frequently and occasionally out of state. Some overnight stays required
- Able to stand without sitting for long periods of time and able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a clear driving record
Must be able to pass a national background check and drug test. Please send me your resume for consideration preferably as a Word or PDF document.