QR Code Link to This Post
Build a Career with Opp Construction
NOW HIRING - Concrete Laborers
We have been in business 35+ years and we perform concrete paving, asphalt paving, landscaping and irrigation installation.
Opp Construction is now hiring Concrete Laborers to work in our Grand Forks, ND location. Apply today -- www.oppconstruction.com and click on employment and fill out the online application.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at highway and heavy construction projects. May operate a variety of hand and power tools and assist other craft workers.
Benefits beginning after 60 days, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Holiday Pay, Vacation. Competitive Wages. Equal Opportunity Employer, Vets, Minorities, females and the disabled are encouraged to apply.
General Requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. - Know and comply with the company's safety rules, policies and OSHA regulations including injury/incident/near miss reporting procedures. Bring problems to attention of Foreman, Supervisor, Superintendent, Safety Director, or Human Resource Manager.
2. - Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in heavy/highway construction projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for paving.
3. - Operate hand and power tools as needed.
4. - Shovel and level concrete into construction area from a pump or a chute of a concrete truck.
5. - Fine grade fill to grades given by foreman, supervisor or superintendent.
6. - Assist in breaking of concrete, setting up forms, tying of rebar, putting in baskets, etc. Prepare site for concrete.
7. - Maintain a clean job site by picking up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
8. - Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
9. - All other duties as assigned by supervisor.