Pool openings and closings; trouble shooting and repair or replacement of pump, heater, filter, chemical feeders, plumbing etc. water quality testing and treatment. Candidates must have good work ethic and mechanical skills. We prefer those with direct experience but will train those individuals who have the prerequisite mechanical skills. Those interested will need to be in good physical condition with no lifting restrictions. Additionally we will be looking for individuals who:
* Are reliable and responsible with a stable work history
* Enjoys working outdoors
* Will demonstrate initiative by striving to achieve set goals
* Will treat all our customers with courtesy, patience and respect
* Pool and Spa maintenance experience a plus!
* Plumbing or electrical experience a plus!
* Concrete, plaster or tile experience a plus!