Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Columbus OH
Interviews: On-site interviews will be required
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the C Sharp (C#) language.
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
5. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
6. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
7. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
8. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
11. 1 year of verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application.
12. 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant.
13. A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application.
14. 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed. Desired Skills/Time
1. Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
2. Experience programming on databases containing millions of rows.
3. 1 year experience developing with Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017.
4. Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) development.