Performs final and in-process inspections and audits to ensure product builds are performed according to specifications and build requirements. Coordinates product return to suppliers for corrective action. Ensures customers notes and expectations have been met. Complies with ISO and other quality system standards. Acquiring basic knowledge of job content , practices and procedures. Still learning skills neccessary to fully perform the job. Performs functions that are minimal in complexity and performed under supervision with detailed instructions to tasks at hand. Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Conducts random, scheduled and/or unscheduled audits to determine conformance to customer specifications and technical drawings, manufacturer's specifications, assembly manuals requirements, company processes and procedures and other such specifications and requirements (20%) • May perform root cause analyses by inspecting and evaluating material returns, reviewing documentation, interviewing employees and assessing conformance to quality assurance standards to determine the cause of defects, malfunctions or process breakdowns. (20%) • Maintains data and logs on data quality, returned material, supplier information, nonconformance to build procedures, errors, findings and recommendations to use for trend analyses. (20%) • Prepares required product return documentation to supplier for failure analysis and monitors corrective action response. (20%) • May coordinate or assist in developing and maintaining all ISO system documentation, including work instructions and departmental policies and procedures. (20%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned • Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• No prior experience necessary.
Education & Certifications:
• High School Graduate with Electronics / IT Hardware Field of Study preferred. • High School Graduate with General Studies field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A+, IPC
• Clean room environment requiring ESD protection. • Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed. • Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately. • Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills. • Possesses strong data entry skills. • Able to perform basic mathematical calculations. • Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency. • Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information. • Able to interact effectively with all levels of management. • Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills. • Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion. • Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines. • Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities. • Able to work independently with minimum supervision. • Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information • Able to be immobile for long extended periods. • Ability to transport 60 Lbs. • Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others. • Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others. • Able to quickly learn new systems and technology. • Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
What's In It For You?
Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
We are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.