Systems Engineers looking for immediate Holland, Ohio work might find the opportunity for them through Robert Half. If you want to be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure, this Systems Engineer position will be great for you. This is a permanent opportunity. Submit an application for this position now!
- Note down and retain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Partake in the design of information and operational support systems
- Give 2nd and 3rd level support
- Administer and control all installed systems and infrastructure
- Take preventive measures to confirm the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide backup, redundancy strategies, and security
- Review and check application performance for potential bottlenecks, distinguish possible solutions, and do business with developers to execute those fixes
- Install, maintain, configure, and test operating systems, application software and system management tools
- If you have experience with monitoring systems, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- If you have experience with virtualization and containerization, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- Command of Microsoft Windows Server
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of ESXi
- General familiarity with Desktop Hardware
- Proven knowledge of Patch Management
- Well-founded grasp of Virtualization Technology
- Candidates who have solid scripting skills will be the best fit for this position
- We are particularly looking for candidates with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
- We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge
- Experience with automation software is required for success at this position
- Candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks will be the best fit for this position
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.