We have a great opportunity for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We encourage candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Twinsburg, Ohio area and is a long-term contract opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Manage correspondences on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Basic Network Troubleshooting experience
- General familiarity with Network Troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Adeptness in Basic Troubleshooting
- Background working with Software Upgrades
- Troubleshoot Hardware experience highly preferred
- Previous experience working with Reset Passwords
- Earlier work involving Microsoft Office 365
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Foundational knowledge in PC desktop/workstations
- Deep understanding of PC Hardware
- Printer Hardware experience highly valued
- Comprehension of Manufacturing Environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Hardware Troubleshooting
- PC skills experience
- Good understanding of Password Reset
- Experience with Manufacturing Equipment
- 3+ years of prior experience
- Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.