Are you interested in Directing a team of Implementation Managers? Here is what you would have to look forward to: - Implementing strategies to develop and retain employees - Accountable for leading and managing implementations to new clients, successfully, accurately, and timely - Define client needs, determine a strategy and develop a plan/proposal for delivery of the project - Create and execute plan to scale implementation process strategy to drive efficiency, optimization, and scalability - Oversee the development of process related solutions for clients - Assist pre-sale product demonstrations or project scoping. Want to learn more? Send us an updated resum and we'll take a look!
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience implementing EHR software
- Prior management experience leading teams implementing clinical software
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all stakeholders along the project to foster collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Technology Design Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Nursing experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4201DI-3533