Cnc Machinist

Cnc Machinist

01 Sep 2022
Ohio, Toledo, 43601 Toledo USA

Cnc Machinist

Vacancy expired!

Job DescriptionLooking for one cnc machinist

80% of the work will be on a cnc mill, the other 20% will be on lathe which can be taught

Will operating two haas mills, large fadal mill and manual machines; Bridgeport's and other equipment

Machining of 60% aluminum and 40% mild steel

Setting up and operating of cnc machines

Reading of G&M code and some use of Gibbscam

Adjusting speeds and feeds

Working in a job shop environment

Machining of typically ten to twelve parts at a time

Reading of blueprints

Use of overhead cranes and forklifts

Lifting up to 50lbs

Additional Skills & Qualifications:Must have 3-5 years of cnc mill experience

Must be able to read and program using G&M code

Set up and operating own cnc machines

Must be able to read prints

Work EnvironmentThis company does manufacturing of overhead crane pieces. Candidates will machine below the hook lifting devices; making jigs and fixtures

Monday to Friday 7a to 33pp

Able to work 40-50 hours a week

$25 to $28


6 month contract to hire

This person will need to be self motivated and self accountable. Each week they will meet with the Engineering Manager and discuss what jobs need to get done. This person will work in the shop with two or three other people.

About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

Job Details

  • ID
  • State
  • City
  • Full-time
  • Salary
  • Hiring Company
  • Date
  • Deadline
  • Category

Jocancy Online Job Portal by jobSearchi.