Available positions are full-time and day-shift.
Note, when taking your weld test onsite, please bring your own Personal Protective Equipment, including your welding jacket and helmet, for the welding test. We are located at 1510 Ridge Road, Vienna, Ohio 44473. We do MIG welding and the weld test consists of flat, step, vertical and pipe welds. You will also be given a ruler test.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- High School Graduate or GED and/or 1 to 3 years of related welding experience preferred but not required. WE WOULD BE WILLING TO TRAIN AS A WELDER FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Ability to analyze moderately complex engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Ability to develop moderately complex templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Standard to above average knowledge of blueprints, shop mathematics and weld symbols required.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
IMPORTANT: Please complete our online application form to be considered:https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/1621ee58ba304650b171315ca893486f
We will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
Kundel offers group medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as life insurance; 401k program with company match, a paid time off package and more.
Kundel Industries is a manufacturer of production safety equipment and services. We are a family owned company that has been in business since 1987, manufacturing enhanced safety production equipment with a consistent output of quality and appearance.
Kundel Industries is a family-owned business with an emphasis on Christian principles. We offer our employees the ability to participate in being inventive problem solvers, looking out for the well-being of our employees, customers and community.
We are a drug-free workplace.