Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment. Multi-tasked responsibilities include non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
· Maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
· Good problem-solving ability is a must.
· Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
· Basic math skills are required.
· Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
· Need to be able to use normal office software for communication (MS word, excel, Email). All other software requirements will be taught on site.
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as working by themselves.
· Written and oral communication.
· Punctuality, Integrity, Drive, and motivation
· Candidate is willing to work in a very physically demanding environment. They can expect to be on their feet for long periods of time.
There is a lot of walking and standing in this position. Some areas are sit down, but more common is walking and standing.
· The position will be in the Sort area so they will be in a clean room environment but only 10k so gowns, hair nets, shoes, gloves. No bunny suits.
Must be able to lift 35lbs on regular basis in working with SIU (sort interface unit)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.