A Randstad client in Beaverton, OR has a REMOTE contract QA Analyst opportunity immediately available for a 6 month contract.
Ideal candidates will have experience with a variety of testing methodologies - preferrably in the Microsoft and SQL stacks, with both black and white box testing in an agile environment.
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Job responsibilities require that the Quality Assurance Analyst meet the critical job demands, including but not limited to, the following key areas:
- Ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
- Create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases
- Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
- Participate in the development and reporting of test metrics; items such as test confidence and test coverage reports
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Provide leadership among other Quality Assurance Analyst positions; facilitating a lead role in providing direction and working directly with the Quality Assurance Manager.