Care Partner and Med Aide
compensation: Depends on Experience
As a care partner at Juniper Springs Senior Living & Memory Care, you have an opportunity to shine and demonstrate creativity -- both in service and creating a loving home-like experience in the Juniper Springs family. We value the difference you can make in our community.
Guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun; the care partner provides resident care under the supervision of wellness services personnel. The role is to assist the resident holistically, to be the best they can be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually as directed and requested by the resident, and guided by the growth and wellness plan created by the resident, family, and care team.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Full and Part Time
= Competitive pay
= Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 90 days
= Vacation & Sick time
= Holiday Pay
= Matching 401(k) eligibility for those who work one year and at least 1000 hours
- Experience working with elders, or a heart for elders and willing to learn
- Teamwork - Must have experience working with teams to collaboratively create a caring culture.
- Providing an individual experience for those who have special preferences or needs.
- Understanding the importance of being present for another person.
- Caregiving experience or a passion to learn. We provide education and shadowing with experienced care team members.
Do you love learning and growing and caring for others? Do you have a heart for elder adults?
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and provide references.
Our core values are important to us. If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun, we would love to hear from you.
Please call or drop by at 590 NW 23rd Street in Redmond, Oregon, or respond to this post with your resume and contact information. We look forward to meeting you!