Landscape Construction Crew Lead
We are looking for bright, new talent to step up to the plate as a landscape construction crew lead for Newport ave Landscaping. Become a part of the fastest growing landscaping company in Central Oregon with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career. Opportunity to work year round doing snow removal.
- You will be onsite working leading a crew of two to three crew members.
- Ensuring highest level of quality and professionalism is executed by you and your crew.
- You will be ordering materials for the job with the assistance of our production manager and ensuring the progress of the job is on schedule.
- You will be working alongside the landscape production manager to ensure an accurate and profitable install.
- Talking with clients on a daily basis and reporting back to the production manager.
- Making sure job expense reports are accurate and filled out daily.
- Managing tools and equipment. making sure they are clean and ready to be used.
- Ensuring your crews appearance is professional and to company standard. i.e.: Truck is washed, uniforms are clean, Equipment is presentable, etc
- Ensuring crew is being safe and treating equipment with care.
-Install of hardscapes such as paver patios, pergolas retaining walls, and driveways decks, fences,fire pits outdoor structures, plantings, irrigation systems, and lawn
Please DO NOT apply unless you meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of verifiable landscape construction experience with a licensed landscaping company.
- Valid and clean Drivers License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Available 40+ hrs per week
- Ability to read a landscape plan.
- You have a GREAT positive attitude, can handle stress, and can communicate clearly. Again, You have a great attitude!
- Knowledge on how to install pavers, irrigation, plants, etc
- Experience operating a truck, dump trailer, skid steer, min excavator, etc
- you speak fluent English
Please reply to ad with resume and put "Landscape Construction Lead" in the subject line
Please DO NOT call or drop off a resume. Please communicate through email
Compensation $15hr- $19hr DOE