Haugen Advertising & Graphics, LLC. is looking for a motivated individual to install vinyl graphics and ads on passenger vehicles, buses, semitrailers, floors, walls, and signs.
Graphics range from small bumper sticker size up to complete full wrap buses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
● Communicating with management, prioritizing orders for install.
● Clean and prep surface for graphics to be adhered too.
● Apply vinyl to surface using a squeegee and heat guns, removing trapped air.
● Cutting away vinyl film carefully using an xacto knife around intricate objects.
● Keeping Installation area clean maintaining a safe work area.
Other duties to be performed from time to time would include:
● Applies protective coating to printed materials with large format liquid clearcoater, or large format Laminator.
● Cut out printed product, apply premask, and label panels.
● Roll up and package finished product preparing to be shipped.
● Keeping cutting and shipping area clean maintaining a safe work area.
● Other duties may be assigned.
● Positive Attitude. Ability to work both independently and with a team. High level of organization.
● Ability to work both indoors and outdoors year round in all climates.
● Ability to work on ladders and scaffolding when needed.
● Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. Continuous bending, lifting, and pulling.
● Ability to cut around intricate obstacles.
● Good Communication skills.
● Ability to work between multiple projects.
● Must have a good eye for detail.
● Must be open to overtime and weekends when needed.
● Must have a valid driver's license. Position will require some travel but generally without next day stays. Vehicle would be provided.
● Must be able to pass a drug screen including Marijuana.
EDUCATION and/or Previous EXPERIENCE that could be applied to this position:
Drafting, Carpentry, Carpet or Vinyl flooring installation, Pin Striping on Vehicles, Artistic-Freehand drawing, tattooing.
Some experience would be helpful, but is not required.
Hours are generally 10 pm to 6:30 am. Must be able to come in as early as 6 pm from time to time.
We offer competitive wages and vacation after the first year.
Please forward resumes to the email address noted above or fax resumes to 541-242-0674.
(Drug free staff. E.O.E)