AfterBits Electronic Recycling is looking for a qualified individual to join our team.
We expect you to excel at the following tasks
- Following instructions provided by our business manager and owners.
- Determine if items have value to be sold online.
- Create new eBay listings describing electrical components online.
- Answer questions about products being posted by other ebay users.
- Articulating technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Relaying information collected from in-bound phone calls to the appropriate team member.
- Sending emails to other technicians and team members.
- Accurately documenting information and critical details.
- Make outbound calls to inform new potential clients of our offerings.
- Completing morning tasks such as vacuuming the lobby, breaking down boxes and dusting.
- Receiving recycled goods and placing them in the correct location to be processed.
- Communicating with new customers about where and how to properly recycle their goods.
Required for this position
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- A general understanding of technology.
- A smart phone capable of installing modern applications.
- A strong understanding of modern applications such as Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- A reliable means of transportation.
- A friendly disposition when interacting with our clients.
- A willingness to take on additional responsibilities and move vertically within the company.
Position Benefits and Compensation
- Position starts at $14 an hour with bi-annual performance assessments determining compensation increases.
- Commission opportunities.
- One-week paid vacation time accumulated annually.
- One-week sick time accumulated annually.
If interested please apply online, not in person as our clients require our utmost attention.