Please note: This role is 100% ONSITE only. No non-local candidates.
Immediate start required.
- Windows 10+ and Windows 2012 Server+, Linux (SLES and/or RHEL), and VMWare ESX Operating System experience including all aspects of setup, config, and network troubleshooting
- Proven experience building and configuring 1Gigabit and 10Gigabit switched LAN environments
- Basic understanding of PC hardware system architecture including both client and server platforms
- Strong work ethic and team orientation
- Experience managing and configuring Layer2 and 3 Ethernet Devices
- Proven technical troubleshooting and problem-solving experience with a passion for learning technologies
- 3-5 years applicable experience
- Experience with Ethernet sniffers and/or protocol analysis
- Experience with blade server and chassis managed compute environments
- Validation experience with both executing and writing test cases for drivers
- Test automation/scripting, C/C programming, Perl, python, Windows PowerShell
- Network Performance testing
- Chariot, Smartbits, IXIA
- Experience with DOS, uEFI, and Embedded OSes
- Knowledge of IPMI, vPro out of band manageability technologies
- Experience or knowledge with NAS, iSCSI, FCoE technologies
- Experience or knowledge of High Availability computing technologies and RDMA
- Experience or knowledge of data center technologies and use cases
Minimum Educational Requirement: BS degree or higher level.