We are looking for a Software Engineer in test with 7+ years experience. The candidate should have strong technical, verbal and written communication skills, and be prepared to make an immediate impact within our team.
• Be a part of the QA architecture team that will design and implementation the highly sophisticated test automation framework and automated tests.
• Use your technical expertise and development skills to help implement the automation framework, develop related tools and scripts, integrate the system and tools with a continuous integration system.
• Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
• Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium, and Java/Cucumber.
• Engineer solutions that collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools
• Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle.
• Manage test data and utilize test data management technologies
• Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
• Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
• Share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear, concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
• Participate in communities of practice to share knowledge, learn, and innovate
• Research and implement tools that support delivery
• Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
• Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
• Develop automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
• Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to project teams.
• Work with development teams to instill testability into development practices.
• Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• 7+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
• Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas
• Good knowledge of relational database and SQL
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
• Hands-on experience with Intellij or other IDE development tools
• Experience with version control such as Git and Github.
• Strong command over some of the programming languages such as,Java, Java Script, Python.
• In depth knowledge of SOA frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches
• Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
• Agile/Scrum methodology