We are looking for a careful, detail-oriented and organized person to join our team.
- Mail, collect, and distribute mails and packages in an organized way and in a timely manner. Update records and make notes in the system precisely;
- Print documents and assist the legal service team in preparing packages;
- Respond to inquiries regarding office services, facilities, administration, or other programs, and independently solve problems whenever feasible.
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent with 2 years of experience in an office or administrative support position;
- Work experience in legal service/consulting industry will be a plus;
- Able to work discreetly with sensitive and confidential matters；
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize works and take initiatives;
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Drive, Doc, Sheets, Gmail);
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese Mandarin.