QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple customer service positions to our office location. Our Customer Service Benefits Representatives are responsible for satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include inbound/outbound calls, scheduling new appointments, client policy reviews, data entry, and servicing requested benefits. This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- Have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be service oriented/ people person
- Be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
- Call center experience preferred but not required
Candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid DL.
We provide an extensive training program
Thank you for your interest in our job posting. Please respond with your resume.
â¢ Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
â¢ do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers